SHOOTonline site Suggestion Box

As the motion picture industries we cover continue to evolve so does SHOOT. We are continually deep at work upgrading our website to provide more news, information and video for SHOOTonline visitors to better understand your industry and the trends affecting where it’s headed.

You, SHOOT’s visitors, readers, and supporters are the masters of collaboration, creativity, and innovation. That’s why the editors & publishers of SHOOT want your feedback, in order to continually improve our website giving you an edge in advancing your creative endeavors. So you’re invited – actually encouraged – to suggest ideas, recommendations, suggestions and vote on others ideas here. We love the feedback that allows us build something the motion picture community really wants and needs to better communicate and connect with each other throughout the industry. It’s a win-win. Thank you.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I think you're doing a great job in many ways...

I feel that the Publicity Wire is a fantastic innovation that elegantly addresses the idea of allowing us to upload work -- and also the challenge of what happens when the work or stories are not deemed to be worthy of official editorial consideration on a timely basis.

I see that some sites/publications are making big pushes to be "online communities." SHOOT is that already, but without forums where conversations play out, per se. Perhaps that would be worth looking into, running past key contacts and business partners, etc. I also feel that your efforts to ensure SHOOT is appearing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    • Give readers means to translate site content into different languages

Content "internationalization" will open Shoot stories to non-english speaking production types in countries around the globe.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)